10.04.2010

Starting anew

General Conference this past weekend has given me a new desire to do better with family scripture study. It doesn't have to be long -- it just has to be consistent.

This morning, I read the scripture in D&C about going to bed early since the kids have been struggling with bedtime. (I made my oldest do chores last night when he wasn't tired enough for bed. Con: He went to bed after 9:30. Pro: my laundry and dishes were put away!)

So. That's today. Read one pertinent verse, discuss. Pray.


I hope someone reads this so I feel accountable to post tomorrow.

2 comments:

Michaela Stephens said...

Good girl!

Wendy said...

At least you can see the pro's and cons of certain behaviors. Now if we can just figure out how to have a Win/win situation for everyone.

Thanks for setting an example.